Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Blessed Mother’s Day

To all mothers, I’ll like to wish you a Happy Blessed Mother’s Day….

Being a full-time SAHM for more than one year, I started to realize, it’s not an easy job at all! It’s not 5 days or 5 1/2 days work, it’s 24 hours 7 days work!!! No leave, no public holiday, no mc to claim, but sometimes, some time off to take… LOL!!! Even If I would have to go back to work, the responsibility of a mother to cater for Joel is still there. Just like what these quotes say below:

A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.

- Unknown 

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

- Rajneesh

With this, I also appreciate my mother and mother in law and respect them more and more.

However, seeing Joel’s growth everyday is my greatest satisfaction. It’s irreplaceable and priceless. I’m still praying everyday to my Abba Father for granting me wisdom, strength and patience to take care of Joel and my family. I’m grateful that I have a good husband and a lenient ‘boss’, he is always there for me when I’m about to be driven nut by this little monster and approving my ‘time off’ almost all the time… Hehehehe….

P1020631

1 comment:

chocolatelover said...

Although it is non stop work for a SAHM.. but then It is the satisfication and bonding you had gained!!!

Cayden has better bonding wz my mum who is the primary caretaker for him.

So all the sacrifice is Worth it!!!