Last Saturday, I decided to make pancake for breakfast. I found this wonderful recipe from KC.... :)
MAC DONALD's PANCAKE!!!
It is so fluffy and taste exactly like Mac Donald's pancake...
Here are the recipe:
100g self-raising flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
a pinch of salt
2 eggs, seperated
1tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sift flour into a mixing bowl, stir in sugar and salt (Mix well).
2. Make a well in the center of flour, add egg yolks, milk, vanilla essence and oil. Stir to make a smooth batter.
3. Whisk egg white in a clean, dry bowl till stiff. Stir in 1/4 of the egg whites to the batter to lighten it, then FOLD in the remaining egg white carefully.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush it lightly with a little oil. Drop tablespoon of batter onto the frying pan (Leaving 2 cm space in between).
5. When bubbles appear, flip the pancake and cook till it turn golden brown. Serve while its hot.
Recipe by: Carrie Ow from KC's forum
Thanks Carrie for sharing such a marvelous recipe...