Monday, November 10, 2008

Bread Pudding

My brother, Jin LOVES bread pudding! Our first attempt baking our own bread pudding.

We followed the recipe from Joy of Baking

Initially I was quite worried because baking bread pudding, I need to prepare 'water bath' or 'Bain Marie'.I was using Microwave Oven to bake the bread pudding, I was not sure whether can I put water in the it.. But then, we still tried.

I bought a bigger glass casserole from Carefour, to hold my smaller casserole that filled with the batter. Instead of baking for 1 hour, we baked for 40 minutes. We were using French loaf for this recipe.

You can add Raisin/Sultana, apple or others to add flavor. We didn't cos ML doesn't like Raisin... So we had it original.

Voila!

IMG_2167

IMG_2169

Look at how happy Jin was... :)

IMG_2129

2 comments:

Knotty Bicsie said...

iyo, Jin & jullie direct photocopied versions indeed! hey, so are u baking bread pudding for our next KBCC session??? :P

Jullie Teo said...

Ok Ok!! Next session I'll bake... very very easy.... :)