Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wedding Couple for Oliver and Sandra

I’m blogging from my new laptop now. Last two days, DH bought me a new laptop with bigger screen cos I always watch movies from my laptop while doing my craft. So blessed… Embarrassed smile

This lovely couple approached me 6 months before their wedding. They came all the way down to my place to discuss with me about their personalized wedding dolls. They wanted something special… Smile 

Sandra has her actual veil personalized. The one I did for her look almost the same as the one she had. Her wedding gown was satin with gold sash around the waist… As for Oliver, he is very tall, taller than Sandra. Sandra wanted Oliver to hold a huge bouquet of roses, as it reminded them of the 99 roses that Oliver used to propose to her. So sweet!!! The bouquet of roses also used as their ring bearer on their big day.

P1050705

P1050714

To Oliver and Sandra,

May God bless both of you with abundant Joy, Love and Happiness… Thanks for believing in me.

No comments: