Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Couple for Betsy

Betsy, founder of Knotty Bicsie and I, founder of Jullie’s handmade, are collaborating. We have been collaborating since the day we met! I’m very grateful to have a friend like her. When she’s busy, I’ll swing over to help her on her orders and sometimes her classes. When I need her, she’ll swing herself and sometimes, her mother, over to help… LOL!!! We help each other in everywhere, except, babysitting our kids. ;)

This time round, Betsy wants to focus on her workshops and teachings. I’ll be blogging about it soon. Any enquiry of wedding dolls or wedding related stuffs, she’ll pass to me. This pair of dolls is made for one of her buyer in HK.

The buyer wanted the bride doll to keep the hair down. Then I’ve added pearls strings as hair band with flowers on it… Blame on my photography skill, I should have taken a photo from top to show the hairdo. It looks very sweet on the actual doll.

P1040088

 P1040094

No comments: