Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Couple for Siew Ling, my childhood friend…

Siew Ling and I grew up together… She was my neighbour, exactly living next door! We went to the same school too and even in the same class for 2 final high school years!

She’s a teacher and happily married to her beau last year. I wasn’t able to attend her wedding. She likes the wedding couples I’ve made and I promised to make her one! Due to busy schedule and also waited for someone to bring the dolls back home, I could only managed to give to her 6 months later… :(

However, she was delighted when she received her dolls!!!

“I’ve collected d wedding dol... so beautiful and marvelous... me & my husband like it vy much... thanks once again... i gues tha's d most beautiful handmade craft i've even saw.... thanks for ur present...”

Message send via FB

Siew Ling and Hubby, my God bless both of you with abundant love and joy! Looking forward to see your little ones… JIA YOU!!

P1050202

P1050208

No comments: