Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Couples….

Wedding Couple for Raine

Both Raine and her husband are teacher. She is a very petite and sweet lady, I’m sure she’s an apple to her students’ eyes! ;) Her husband likes to play tennis, hence, instead of requesting a heart pillow, she asked for a tennis ball… :)

“Hey Jullie, my fiance loves the dolls too! He finds them v adorable. Thank u so much for ur effort. Will update u in a few months time regarding bridesmaid dolls. thks :)”

Message send by Raine

P1050283

P1050290 

Wedding Couple for Joanne

Pink, pink wedding theme… I’ve made this wedding dolls for Joanne using flowers with pink crystals…

She likes them very much! I was touched when she told me she had shown my blog to her colleagues and some were keen . Thanks… :)

P1050242 P1050248

No comments: