Monday, September 7, 2009

Tong's Birthday @ U.Me

Last Saturday we attended my niece, Tong's birthday party. It's held @ U.Me, a two storey unit that is located on the ground floor of a very old HDB flat at Indus Road. Pretty cool place!!

image

One year ago, I've made her a bean-sprout husk pillow and now she's already ONE! Time really flies!!

We bought her a Go-Baby Go! Stride-To-Ride Lion by Fisher Price from Taka's baby fair. Though this little girl already know how to walk, hopefully she'll enjoy riding it.

image image

Besides that, I bought these lovely personalized hair clips from a good friend cum companion of mine, YL. She did a good job on the clips. Can see that she put a lot of her efforts & sincerity to make these hair clips, that they don't look like handmade at all! Even my cousin thought I bought them from some departmental store. Well done YL!!

IMG_5156 

It was a good time to catch up with my aunt and some of my cousin's friends & cousin-in-law's relatives... Not forgetting the food! Yummy!!

My dear boy was enjoying himself too... He talked a lot that day, well, I mean blabbered a lot! And pretty friendly too cos anyone could just carry him!! Good BOY! ;)

IMG_5179

Taken with Joel's grand-aunt. My eldest aunt.  

IMG_5199

tong's bday

Well, before the party ended, my boy was so tired that he literally fallen asleep on his daddy's arm... It was really an enjoyable party...

IMG_5215

"Happy Happy Blessed Birthday Tong.... "

Love 婷姨,Alan 姨丈 & Joel 弟弟.

No comments: