Sunday, August 9, 2009

ATC Parade @ Bishan National Library

This evening, we went to visit ATC* Parade @ Bishan National Library. It is organized by Moses, Pauseability.

*ATC - Artist Trading Card.

Pauseability organizes monthly ATC meeting every 2nd Thursday of the month with a theme @ Bishan National Library. You make your own ATC of a size of 2.5 inch by 3.5 inch and trade with someone else during this meeting. Find out more here.

IMG_4778

This year ATC Parade, I'm impressed by all their handiworks!! Very creatively done. I've 'secretly' snapped shot a few to show (Oooopss... No Photography in the Library)

IMG_4774

By Moses, the organizer.

IMG_4765

By my good friend, Betsy from Knotty Bicsie 

IMG_4771

By my friend from Shuttle And Needle (SNN) Group, Ellen. She is also a tatting guru!

IMG_4764

This is by Joey and Kristine, Ellen's two wonderful daughters.

IMG_4773

By Ee Wei, who is currently in Canada. She posted back the ATC to Moses... ;)

combined 

And some other nice works by local and overseas artist.

I'll be joining them on the next session. However, with Joel around I won't be able to attend. So, told Moses that I'll just post my ATC to him and he'll trade for me... =P

No comments: