Thursday, December 27, 2007

8 Guardian Angels for 8 special friends...

My good friend's sister had bought 8 guardian angels from me for her friends as Christmas gift. She ran out of idea what to buy. Besides that, she was trying to avoid going to over-crowded shopping centres... Smart move...

Thank God! I have enough materials to make...

You might not see this in Etsy because I notice that quite a few of etsy sellers are selling it.. However, I still make & sell if anyone orders from me...

IMG_0049

Angels are commonly associated to guardian or protection... It is a perfect gift for Christmas to someone you love & care... Made from 100% Swarovski Crystals.. .....

24122007

I also have the earring version...

DSCN2731

earing_2

12 comments:

stargal said...

wow Julie, i love the earings! i have a pair of angel earings, but they're in platinum and they're not the hanging type... are the earings listed in ur etsy?

Tattycat said...

All of the angels are lovely. Can you make the earrings with silver findings? I can only wear silver. They are so pretty.

Jullie Teo said...

Hey Sue, I have not upload it to Etsy... If you want, I'll custom made one pair for you, then list it up there... Let me know ur color preference too...

Hey Laura, thanks for droping by... In fact, most of my earring's hooks/studs are silver... :D

Drop me an email if any of you ladies is interested...

Tattycat said...

I would like to know how much a pair of these earrings with silver hooks would be. If you don't want to post that on here, you can email me at lblanton2750@charter.net
Thanks

stargal said...

yeah, must know the price first! haha...

hmm... i like pink, but i've so many things in pink and pink is so common. how abt a darker shade of maroon?

Jullie Teo said...

Hi Laura, I've dropped you an email...

Silvia said...

Hi! Lovely angels :D
¡¡¡Happy New Year for you!!!

Kissies.

Jullie Teo said...

Thanls Silvia... :)

Sparkle Thots by Ruth said...

lovely angels!
but you are right about them being so common these days.

sigh.
looking forward to seeing you again this weekend! must remember picture this time round!

chocolatelover said...

Nice Angel Earring!!

What is the guardian angel you make for a your friend? A Charm or Pendant??

Anonymous said...

Hi, i can know how do you know its 100% Swarovski Crystals? I mean how u tell? Can you let me know where can i purchase them? Coz im looking for these Swarovski crystal.

Thank you

Jullie Teo said...

Hi hi,
What I've learnt about crystal, compare to glass or plastic:
1) it's more shinny. Quite obvious.
2) it's cold

Normally I bought from swarovski dealers only. They hv certificate states it's swarovski's.

I hope this will help u.