Wednesday, July 28, 2010

About a Photographer, Chris Lee

I’ve known him for the past 8 years. I met Chris while attending a course… Then later, his company engaged me as their consultant to implement system in their company and have been working with him and his team closely for the past 8 years. Erhem… I used to be an Engineering Software consultant…=P

During then, I knew Chris’s loves to take pictures. He and his colleagues even formed a photography team and this team is still very active, even some of them already left the company. Whenever I visited his company, he would show me the photos he took. I realized he is very talented in this area! Then, during my wedding, I invited him to become my photographer… :) Just for fun, no pressure… He agreed instantly… He never failed us! Both my hubby and I were very impressed by his work!! Very natural and touching! And from then, I know, Chris would excel in this field….

image

My Wedding dolls taken by Chris on my wedding day

image

 image image

On my AD

For the past years, he had been moonlightings and kept building his port-folios… I never get tired of looking at his shots! They are all very beautifully and interestingly taken!

Today, he has decided to step out from circular world by leaving his engineering career behind and pursue his interest and dream as a professional photographer full-time! It’s competitive and may not be wise, but I believe he can! 

image

image

image

image

image 

You can see his whole collections of work @ http://blessedi.multiply.com/ and http://blessediweddings.multiply.com/

His official website: www.blessed-i.com

Apart from being a skillful photographer, I like Chris personality. He is humble and easy going… Even though he received numerous recognitions and some of his photos were selected for magazines and exhibitions such as ASIAN GEOGRAPHIC, he is never proud. When he knew that I had intention to blog about him, he was very excited and kept reminding me to do so every other day. Can see that he is very serious about this new venture of his!

It’s not easy to find someone whom can be trusted, especially having him to capture all the precious moments that only happened once in your life time, but Chris is the person you can. :)

Dear friends, if you are keen to find out more about Chris’s services, do feel free to drop him an email: yeowming_lee@yahoo.com.sg. For your info, neither am I receiving a single referral fee from him nor he is obliged to give special discount to my referral. I just feel that good talents are worth to share!

No comments: