Monday, April 20, 2009

Beanies....

Last week, I was helping Betsy to make 3 beanies for one of her buyers... Wah! Stress man! Cos all beanies had to be completed within a week. I was kinda worry whether I could deliver or not. At last, I managed to complete 1 full beanie, that means with accessories, I completed the other two but without accessories... Thank God, Betsy rushed the other two and also corrected one of them for me before delivery... =P It's a good collaboration, even though there's some hi-cup here and there. Thanks Betsy for giving me this opportunity....

Chloe2

Chloe

Chloe3

Aren't they cute?!! Can't wait to see baby Chloe to wear these little beanies. Hope they fit!

4 comments:

Simply Humming... said...

great job! :)

Knotty Bicsie said...

Thanx Jullie! & good news, they all fit Baby Chloe perfectly! Yay! :)

Yee said...

Sure that they all are SO.... CUTE!!
Lovely~~ ^o^

Jullie Teo said...

Hi Betsy, Is it???? Horray!!!

Will she be taking pictures?