Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been tagged for the 2nd time... by Icelas

I've been tagged again and this time is by this lovely lady called Icelas... She has wonderful tatting projects and I really enjoy reading her blog (especially discovering the 7 facts about herself.... :p)

Here's the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Icelas Blogger: http://icelas-world.blogspot.com/

The 7 facts about myself:

  1. I ONLY spend 10 mins every morning to get myself ready for work. That includes: shower, brushing teeth, make up and dress up... hehehe
  2. I LOVE SPA.... Hehehe... recently I just sign up a SPA package without my hubby's consent... ;P
  3. When I was a little ger, I always wanted to marry to a man that:
    • has height of 175cm and above....
    • Wears specs
    • knows how to play musical instrument, especially saxophone
    • Proposes with a diamond ring
    • Will bring me to Europe for honeymoon
  4. BUT my husband only full-filled 2 of the above: Wear specs & proposes with a diamond ring... hahahaha......
  5. I LOVE traveling...
  6. I LOVE yarns & threads & fabrics
  7. I LOVE talking to people...

I'll be tagging the following people:

  1. Prezzie
  2. Little Purl of Oriental - A lady who makes great projects with fabric and yarns
  3. Biscuit's House - Lady who makes beautiful dolls

1 comment:

Prezzie said...

how to use it? i have no idea, sorry.