Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bangkok Trip - Day 2

The next day, I shifted from 5 stars hotel to a boutique hotel... Due to cost... =P By the way, for the next three days, I was travelling alone... Bangkok is really safe... :)

I shifted to Bayoke Boutique Hotel, where I've paid USD90 for 2 nights... GOOD deal... and I booked from www.agoda.com. The hotel was very clean & funky looking... The hotel staffs were very very friendly... =D The room that I was staying is quite clean too... =D

IMG_1627 IMG_1628

IMG_1571 IMG_1572

The only disadvantage of staying in this hotel is the location.... It is located in an alley BEHIND Bayoke Sky Hotel, the tallest hotel in Bangkok.

bayoke sky hotel

Then, the nearest BTS (Sky train service) will be Moh Chit station and you need to walk at least 15 to 20 mins to the station... The hotel do provide shuttle services to SIAM centre... So, not so bad... :) I took the cab to the BTS and only cost me around 50 bahts. If you want to walk, you can see a lot of shops & stores along the street through-out the whole walking journey... Cos, there are two Markets just outside the hotel, Bayoke Market just opposite the hotel & Pratunam Market (connecting to the Platinum)... Besides that, there are shopping centres, called Indra Square & Bayoke Garment Complex... Enough for you to shop for hours...

IMG_1567

Indra Square

IMG_1593

Bayoke Market....

IMG_1573 IMG_1574

Things I've bought from Indra Square..

No comments: